Shipping and Returns
Delivery and returns
Any items which are stocked in our stores will be dispatched within 48hrs. Every effort will be made to dispatch your order as quickly as possible but in the event of any delay we will contact you to keep you informed.
All orders will be dispatched by Royal Mail post or courier.
Postage will be charged as follows:
Under £10 – £3.00
£10.00 - £25.00 – £5.00
£25.01 - £60.00 – £7.00
Over £60.00 – £9.00
Schoolwear items supplied are subject to availability of stocks at the date of your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your Schoolwear may be sent to you in installments if certain items are out of stock. We will inform you as soon as we can if we are unable to deliver your order in the above timescales and you may agree an alternative delivery period or you may cancel the order. In no event shall we be liable for any damages or penalty for any delay in delivery.
PLEASE NOTE THAT RETURNS ARE NOT FREE.
If for any reason you are unhappy with any item that you have purchased from us, you can return it to us in its original condition for a full refund.
If you require a replacement item (e.g. size was wrong), we would advise you to make a separate order online since this will ensure the fastest delivery time.
To help us process your returns quickly, please follow these instructions:
Please complete the returns form in your package.
Please click here to download the PDF returns form.
Each item must be in its original packaging. Returns are only accepted if the garments are unworn and unmarked with your child’s name. Labels must still be attached to garments.
Package the item(s) in a suitable manner for Royal Mail deliveries and address it to the following:
Early Years Schoolwear Ltd., 407 – 411 Stratford Road, Shirley, West Midlands, B90 4AA.
We recommend that when returning your parcel via Royal Mail you request a proof of posting certificate as we cannot be held responsible for items that fail to reach us without a proof of posting receipt.
We will endeavour to process all Refunds within 48hrs of receipt however at busier times such as Back to School please allow slightly longer.
Terms and Conditions
- You can shop in confidence knowing that you can return your items. In the interest of hygiene, we are unable to offer refunds on gum shields.
- Early Years Schoolwear reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if we believe that the item has been worn or soiled through being incorrectly laundered, stained, damaged or torn by the wearer.
- Refunds will be credited by your original method of payment and will be processed within the 48hr processing period set out by Early Years Schoolwear.
- Refunds on goods are subject to them being returned back in a saleable condition, or in the event of faulty goods, subject to inspection and agreement by Early Years Schoolwear.
- In the unlikely event you receive a faulty or damaged item, we ask you to email: firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of delivery so that we can help to resolve the matter.
- Early Years Schoolwear will not be held liable for any lost or damaged parcels that are being returned to us.
- In the unlikely event that you receive items which were not what you ordered, which are damaged, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the items in question provided that you notify us of the problem by Email to email@example.com within 3 working days of delivery of the goods and return them to us, if we request you to. This does not affect your statutory rights